We are principally involved in the distribution of inspection, test and measurement equipment, materials and engineering solutions. We also manufacture optical inspection equipment, automated handling equipment.
- Prepare wiring connector and soldering job assigned by production supervisor/engineer and to ensure completion on time as requested.
- Any ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- SPM leavers who are interested in technical experience are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in electrical wiring or soldering will be added advantage.
- Possess a pleasant personality and high responsibility.
- Have the willingness and initiative to learn.
- Able to work independently and commitment to work.
- 5 working days.
- Working in aircon environment.
- Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Medical Claim, Panel Clinic.
- Group insurance scheme coverage.
- Performance bonus.
- On the job training.