Category Analyst, Supply Planner
MYDIN MOHAMED HOLDING BERHAD
MYR 1,800.00 - MYR 2,000.00
Main role to filled in orders and allocating good from warehouse to branches and to ensure timely deliver.
- Received purposed order from buyer and branches, verify and order for selected branches.
- Issue purchase order for supplier.
- Issue stock transfer order for seasonal item allocation, branch to branch.
- Email purchase order for supplier which do not have b2b.
- Follow up with supplier which have un fulfillment below 70%.
- Issue PO, and STO order for the branches and allocating the stocks to the branches when branches low in stock.
- Doing GAP Scan Report for the daily stock availability at the branches.
- Liaise with supplier and buyer if there is any issue.
- Build and maintain good relationship with supplier and buyer.
- Allocating oversea items to the branches.
- Filled order for promotion item and New listing.
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in logistic/ administration / any field related.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Office) / SAP System.
- Negotiation skill.
- Communication skill.
- Time management.
- Work as a team.
- Fresh graduate/ 1-2 years working experience.