We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy sales executive to help us build up our business activities. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Diploma / Degree in a related field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office, other relevant software, and applications.
- Ability to communicate in more than one language (English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia).
- Excellent presentation, good communication, and negotiation skills.
- A dynamic person who can work under minimum supervision.
- Allowance provided such as transport allowance, mobile allowance, etc.
- EPF, SOSCO, and EIS.
- Medical Claim.
- Annual Leave.
- Staff Discount.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm