Senior Executive PMO
SSDU Innovations Sdn Bhd
MYR 4,000.00 - MYR 5,000.00
- Provide consistent project management guidance, Agile methods, tools and techniques to the project delivery team.
- Monitor, review and improve the project delivery process throughout the project delivery stage.
- Provide timely reports on project status, budget spending, risks and issues to enable project performance visibility.
- Monitor, identify and report any project risks or issues to facilitate timely resolution.
- Regularly update the project database for the reference of Project Delivery team.
- Prompt coordination and strong collaboration with project delivery team, supporting services team and other project stakeholders.
- Actively participate in all PMO assignments and tasks, as well as other relevant duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management/Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a PMO personnel.
- Good understanding in Project Management and project governance and have implemented PMO for Government related projects or with Government agencies.
- Strong knowledge on Agile practices - Professional certification in Agile/Scrum Master will be an added advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and able to work well under pressure to manage multi-tasking assignments.
Similar jobs fromSSDU Innovations Sdn Bhd
Junior Executive, Support Operations