SSDU Innovations Sdn Bhd
MYR 3,000.00 - MYR 3,500.00
- Plan, design, implement, and manage a deployment of self-service business intelligence and data visualization tool.
- Plan, design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL.
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modelling.
- Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Min 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role.
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in writing SQL queries across datasets & data scripting languages.
- Experience with data modelling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines.
- Experience with geospatial systems and geographic information systems (GIS), including knowledge of QGIS or Esri software.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS.
Similar jobs from SSDU Innovations Sdn Bhd
Junior Executive, Support Operations