Woodwing Digital Services Sdn Bhd
MYR 2,000.00 - MYR 3,500.00
- Set up, configure, troubleshoot, monitor, repair and maintain network infrastructure and IT equipment from hardware to software.
- Deal with IT vendors to propose and implement IT rollout and optimal operating condition.
- Provide in house IT training on its proper usage.
- Coordinate issues surrounding electricity, plumbing, office renovation for the least interruption to business and production operation.
- This job does not perform actual production work as its primary role (such as data tagging, extraction, or coordinating file transfers with publishers) but as a secondary role.
- Work independently or with fellow team members to troubleshoot and solve IT and production cases.
- Work well with immediate superior, cross functional head, and engineering team.
- Use of ticketing system (SysAdmin-Global)
- Rendering IT specifically to services related to account administration (Email, Slack, JIRA, VPN, networking etc.)
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information.
- Knowledge in various operating systems, such as Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Good communication skills in English (both written & spoken).
- Willing to work in shifts. (roaster rotate for day and night shift)
- Possess knowledge of transmission protocols like FTP.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Possess knowledge of various web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Ability to learn foreign systems quickly.
Similar jobs from Woodwing Digital Services Sdn Bhd