Woodwing Digital Services Sdn Bhd
MYR 2,000.00 - MYR 2,300.00
- Produce attractive and effective digital content designs for various publishing platforms.
- Convert print layout to digital format with the right tools and according to the SOPs.
- Complete the tasks assigned on time and with expected quality.
- Styles & content checks to ensure the quality of work is up to brands expectations.
- Communicate effectively with team members and managers via email, Slack channels or conferences calls.
- Perform tasks assigned following the right SOPs.
- Compose images according to the right specifications.
- Report missing assets to team lead or manager on duty.
- Amend design according to the feedback from the QA team or the brands.
- Perform designs/layouts test across various publication channels.
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Multimedia/Graphic Design/Advertising or any related fields.
- Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication. Able to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently with internal & external parties.
- Willing to work on shift rotation basis (day shift or night shift) and on public holiday/weekends.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess at least 2 years or above experience in print or digital design. Experience in designing for mobile and/or responsive websites can apply.
- Fresh graduates who are interested in digital content design are encouraged to apply as entry level as training will be provided.
- Proven graphic designing experience with design portfolio.
- Having basic knowledge of HTML is an advantage.
- Proactive and a good team player.
- Have analytical and problem solving skills.
Similar jobs from Woodwing Digital Services Sdn Bhd