Manages and assumes responsibility for all functions of Emart24 convenience shop to ensure high-quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure shop responsibility, management of operations including the execution of all company policies, procedures program, and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide quality products to our customers by building a system of quality with team members, which ensures each product, meets Emart24 standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order.
- Solicit customer feedback, share feedback with the team to improve shop operations and build brand loyalty.
- Recruit customer-focused team members maintain adequate staffing levels according to projected sales, properly orient and train team members to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure compliance with uniform and appearance standards, establish, and communicate performance expectations and conduct timely and effective performance reviews.
- Coaching and developing team members to ensure the entire team is quality and customer-focused; and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy, and fun.
- Building shop sales through various methods by executing creative local shop marketing plans and creating a positive presence in the community.
- Ensure food, labor, and other controllable costs stay within budget and correct any P&L line-item deviation.
- Ensure shop always meets safety and security standards; oversee preventative maintenance and repairs when necessary.
- Age: Must be 18 years and above.
- At least 1-year experience in retail/F&B industry.
- Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and basic English.
- Presentable and practice good hygiene.
- Willing to work on weekends, shifts, and public holidays.
- Willing to work in the different outlets (within Klang Valley).
- Annual Leave.
- Medical outpatient.
- Training & Uniform provided.
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS.