Parkside Flexibles (Asia) Sdn Bhd
MYR 1,500.00 - MYR 2,500.00
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments and also acceptable quality
- Load and unload incoming goods, storage and for dispatching activities
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, supply area, or other areas.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked items as needed.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to Supervisor.
- Compare deliveries with specifications indicated on purchase orders/contract document and prepares discrepancy reports for any item
not in compliance.
- Using delivery documentation or delivery notes, prepare items for dispatch to clients.
- Other ad-hoc task as requested by supervisor
- Good general education.
- FLT Licence – counter balance essential, reach truck desirable.
- Experience of a manufacturing environment essential.
- Willing and flexible approach.
- Able to cope with varieties of the role.
- Able to deal with people at all levels.
- Full driving license preferable but not essential.
- Punctual and reliable.
Similar jobs from Parkside Flexibles (Asia) Sdn Bhd