To carry out the various functions within the Warehouse Department.
- Ensure the implementation of the Company SHE Policy for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to Company personnel and resources.
- Adhere to the risk assessment controls identified.
- Not interfere or misuse any equipment supplied.
- Maintain equipment supplied for carrying out work tasks including daily maintenance where appropriate.
- Use personal protective equipment supplied in accordance with site risk assessments and site rules.
- Attend any suitable training to ensure that they are competent to perform their duties safely.
- Comply with any rules specific to a particular site and any Company wide health, safety or environmental requirements.
- Report any injuries, unsafe acts or conditions to line managers.
- Support SHE policy to help deliver cultural development and sustained continual improvement in SHE performance.
- Raise SHE observation and update database timely.
- To attend to all warehouse functions of materials receipt, storage, issuance, labeling, packing, fumigation, marshalling and loading.
- Counts, weighs, measure and inspect external packaging of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Ensure accuracy of all documents related to warehouse.
- Transfer materials or goods correctly and timely.
- Maintain proper, accurate and up-to-date ERP system transactions, stocks movement records and filing.
- Ensure relevant supply chain database file are updated in timely manner.
- Participate in physical stock count and cycle count.
- Implement and maintain proper routine housekeeping.
- Raise ICAR or NCR whenever non conformity occurs.
- Responsible for stock accuracy and ensure adherence to FIFO.
- To use forklift or other material handling equipment to facilitate material movements / storage.
- Establish and maintain health and safety procedures and ensure compliance and familiarity of the procedure.
- To carry out weekly HSE and Monthly safety equipment / tools inspection.
- Raise Near Miss Report.
- Raise Engineering Request.
- Work & coordinate with QC & production personnel/team for any Non-Conformance items replacement/delivery.
- To Train and motivate subordinate.
- To undertake related work assigned when deem necessary from time to time.All maintenance document related document should be updated accordingly and required improvement done when required.
- Willing to work rotational shift 3 shifts, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am, working 6 days a week.
- Relevant qualification – Certificates or Diploma.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in similar job functions / Candidate with no experience are welcomed to apply as well.
- Ability to show attention to detail.
- Good command in spoken & written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Report directly to Warehouse & Logistic Manager.
- Strong daily contact with the Warehouse & Logistic Manager and Team Leaders.
- Relationships with other departments, both internal and external.