Eco-Shop Marketing Sdn Bhd
MYR 3,000.00 - MYR 4,000.00
The Executive, Commercial Finance will be responsible to conduct analysis on company revenue, implement income management strategies to maximise company performance.
- Conducting various sales related analysis and perform rolling forecast on sales.
- Perform market analysis on income available in retail industry and mapping of potential opportunity gap that can be capitalized to maximise income.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on optimal income planning.
- Monitor buying income and assist in providing recommendation to merchandising department for income negotiation with supplier.
- Proactively engage in continuous process improvement and coordination of effective flow of income monitoring and billing process.
- Assist in preparing annual group target sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience.
- Individual with FMCG background will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate and express idea effectively idea clearly and manage stakeholder well.
- Self-starter, productive and efficient.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aggressive but open to constructive feedback.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.