Support the company vision through co-ownership and co-accountability for the overall sales, profitability, leadership and management of assigned store. Primary responsibility is to support the Area Manager’s efforts in driving supervisors and Store Associates to execute their job duties by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual comp and target goals.
- Units Per Transaction objectives.
- Average Dollar Sales objectives.
- Payroll and scheduling objectives.
- Meet sales contest objectives.
- Maintain a great looking and functioning store.
- Manage according to standard operating procedures.
- Reduce shrink using company tools and resources.
Visual Execution in partnership with Visual Manager
- Efficient and timely execution of Visual directives.
- Maximize merchandising needs while following standards.
- Merchandise management and flow.
- Promote the company’s fashion forward image.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized store.
Team and Talent Management
- Staffing, training, development, promotion and retention of talented people.
- Ensure store teams execute core job responsibilities.
- Continually improve individual and team performance.
- Create a productive and positive team atmosphere.
- Support the Store Manager to provide accurate and timely employee evaluations.
- Take timely and effective action for individual conduct and performance issues.
- Support a culture of retention.
- Lead by example all customer service standards.
- Ensure store team commits to and executes customer service standards.
- Effective problem solving/decision making to resolve customer issues.
- Recognition of individual and team customer service achievements.
- Execute and support Company and Area Manager’s business objectives.
- Actively engage the Area Manager on efforts towards store profitability and team performance and morale.
- React and plan using store statistics and available visit/audit reports.
- Ensure store expenditures fall within payroll plans and support sales goals.
- Collaborate with the Visual Manager and Supervisors to integrate operational and visual objectives.
- Actively ensure store is properly staffed and trained.
- Drive a store-wide fun, exciting and rewarding culture.
- Communicate merchandise transfer opportunities to Area Manager.
- Keep updated on Operations and Visual Memos.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Partner with Areaj45678ll. Manager for all outstanding-unresolved store issues.
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Secure and maintain assigned company property.
- Pilot and champion company test programs.
- Support store openings, closings and remodels as needed.
- Strong communication ability, interpersonal, written and verbal.
- High-flexibility with schedule required.
- Time management aptitude.
- Delegate and follow-up appropriately and effectively.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Comply with company handbooks, codes, guidelines, directives, policies and procedures.
- Basic computer and math proficiency.
- Leadership Dimensions: Demonstrate Integrity, Lead by Example, Plan and Execute Company Objectives.
- Communication, Coach and Develop, and Motivate.