Assistant QA Manager
Gimme4fingers Malaysia Sdn Bhd
MYR 2,000.00 - MYR 3,000.00
Overseeing and maintaining the compliance of all Food Safety Standards and company internal Standard Operating Procedures at all times, so as to ensure that 4Fingers products are safe and up to the standards set by a company and relevant food safety requirements.
- Perform Restaurant Audit to ensure restaurant compliance to Food Safety Standard and Standard Operation Procedures.
- Coordinate HACCP program at restaurant level and ensure all HACCP programs are being implemented as per requirement.
- Assist in internal food handlers training to all restaurant teams.
- Collaborate with Halal team to conduct the internal audit at the warehouse to ensure SOP compliance is followed.
- Work interactively with all necessary departments to ensure that any product/food safety complaints are thoroughly investigated, concluded, and reported on time.
- Monitor the monthly pest treatment at the store level, ensure proper closure on any issue highlighted.
- Ensure quality system documentation and procedure compliance by working with other departments by establishing, review and revise the quality procedure.
- Responsible for Product Specification and Product Handbook.
- Collaboration with other department for any related to New Product Development’s work.
- Enforce all SOPs, policies, documentation for each department to ensure the quality and standard of the processes and products.
- Support Manager, Field Training in developing/improving SOPs for restaurant operations.
- Any other ad hoc projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degrees in Food Technology/Food Science. Preferably with a Food Handler Trainer certificate.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in QA, preferably from the Food & Beverages industry.
- Knowledge of HALAL, ISO, HACCP, and GMP will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with a high level of commitment integrity. Possess positive analytical and critical thinking in troubleshooting.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia verbal and written communication.
- Own a valid driving license and transport. Able to travel independently (50% traveling).
What we Offer
- 5 working days with 2 days off day in a week.
- Required to work 4 days on weekends (Saturday to Sunday) in a month. Off-days for that week will be on weekdays.