Support the company vision by executing sales drivers, operational practices, maintaining visual integrity, teamwork, and excellent customer service. Primary responsibility is to engage customers while completing daily routines and assigned tasks.
- Understand weekly, monthly and annual comp and target goals.
- Drive to maximize Units Per Transaction.
- Drive to maximize Average Dollar Sales.
- Meet sales contest objectives.
- Motivate employees by example to maintain a great looking and functioning store.
- Manage according to standard operating procedures.
- Reduce shrink using company tools and resources.
Visual Execution in partnership with Visual Manager
- Promote the company’s fashion forward image.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized store.
- Re-enforce training to ensure job responsibilities are executed.
- Continually work to improve individual and team performance.
- Support a productive and positive team atmosphere.
- Communicate to Store Manager obstacles in conduct and performance issues.
- Lead by example all customer service standards.
- Ensure store team commits to and executes customer service standards.
- Execute and support Company and Store Manager’s business objectives.
- Actively engage the Store Manager on eﬀorts towards store profitability and team performance and morale Work directly with Store Associates providing leadership and motivation.
- Follow all expenditure and payroll limits and support sales goals.
- Collaborate with other Assistant Managers to maximize employee performance Support a store-wide fun, exciting and rewarding culture.
- Communicate merchandise transfer opportunities to Store Manager Keep updated on Operations and Visual Memos.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Secure and maintain assigned company property Support company test programs.
- Support store openings, closings and remodels as needed.
- Good communication ability, interpersonal, written and verbal High-flexibility with schedule required.
- Time management aptitude.
- Delegate and follow-up appropriately and eﬀectively maintain confidentiality.
- Comply with company handbooks, codes, guidelines, directives, policies and procedures Basic computer and math proficiency.
- SPM / STPM / Diploma.
- Coordination, time management, records administration.
- People oriented, initiative, adaptable, organized.
- Computer skills.
- English & local language.
- 2-3 years.